Headquartered in Taiwan, POLYSTAR has focused on user-friendliness of its machines
through continuous re-engineering, making recycling extremely “Simple” for its users
– Easy operation and maintenance is what makes POLYSTAR the No.1 selling recycling
Over the past 30 years, more than thousands of POLYSTAR recycling machines have helped worldwide plastic producers to reprocess their post-industrial (in-house) waste back into high quality pellets in a simple and easy way.
More than 3,500 machines have been installed since 1988
Satisfied customers in 103 countries in Asia, Africa, Europe, Middle East & America
Cooperates with industrial leaders in Germany and the United States
More than 300% growth in revenue since 2013
A main focus of POLYSTAR has always been customer service, which continues to be a key factor in POLYSTAR's high customer retention rate. In addition to online trouble-shooting, POLYSTAR makes sure that all of its distributors are equally service-oriented with skilled engineering teams that provide installation, after sales services, and maintenance in their markets. POLYSTAR provides services worldwide to all economic sectors including packaging, plastic production, recycling, environmental, construction, agricultural, and governmental sectors.
With more than 20 worldwide exhibitions in 2018 along with other exciting opportunities, the plastic recycling machine supplier is developing a broader range of advanced yet simple recycling solutions to meet the demands of different industries. Both cutter-compactor and single shaft shredder integrated recycling technology are provided for different in-house recycling needs. Making recycling simple and efficient will always be the core value of POLYSTAR.
Furthermore, a new test facility and show room will be finished by October 2018, which will be dedicated to test runs along with 3 complete recycling systems on display for international visitors.
- 2018-04-07Russia - Long term partnership. Producer with 63 POLYSTAR machines
- 2018-01-18Colombian recycler adds capacities with 2 more POLYSTAR
- 2017-10-10Leading PE stretch film producer in Taiwan invests in POLYSTAR
- 2017-04-07Indonesia - Recycling for leading PE/PP plastic bag producers
- 2017-03-29Slovakia - washed HDPE film recycling
- 2017-02-13Thailand - 100% in-house, minimal property change in pellets